Approach the TestAS Exam with Confidence!
Our Preparation Books for the Paper-based and the Digital TestAS
We are excited to announce that the latest 2024 editions of our preparation books for the Paper-based TestAS, the Digital TestAS, the Deltaprüfung (in German), the HSG Selection Procedure (St. Gallen) and the onSET Language Test are available in both print and ebook formats on Amazon.
The TestAS book series have been created to aid you in your preparation for this unique examination. Unlike many other international tests commonly taken by high school graduates, TestAS assesses your cognitive abilities and language skills rather than your subject knowledge. To excel in the Paper-based or Digital TestAS, it is essential to master the strategies for tackling the various question types. This is precisely what we aim to provide in our books: comprehensive frameworks to decipher challenging and unconventional question formats, along with ample practice questions for your preparation.
Drawing from our extensive experience in educational consultancy and our close monitoring of the TestAS, we continuously adapt to the latest changes in the exam. Our exercises have been developed based on rigorous research conducted since 2014 and are regularly updated. We have carefully designed practice questions that match or slightly surpass the complexity of the actual test, ensuring you feel exceptionally well-prepared on the day of the examination.
Our primary objective in creating the TestAS preparation books is to offer you an overview of the TestAS exam, providing you with the necessary insights and familiarity with the test format. These study guides have been developed through extensive research done by a team of professionals who themselves have taken the TestAS exams. Additionally, we have gathered valuable insights from numerous TestAS test takers with diverse academic backgrounds to pinpoint areas where our materials can be most beneficial. Our guides include test-taking strategies and practice questions for the general Core Exam, the Subject Modules, as well as the language proficiency exam onSET.
Pursuing an advanced degree at a German university opens doors to new opportunities and exciting career prospects. We sincerely hope that our test preparation books will empower you to explore fulfilling educational pathways in Germany.
- Yesterday I received my TestAS-results (subject module engineering) and am very satisfied. Thank you very much for your books, which have helped me during the preparation a lot. I will definitely recommend your books to my friends.
- I would like to notify you that I passed the TestAS exam, and namely with the standard score of 113 (91%) in the core test and 117 (94%) in the subject module (MIN). So thank you very much for your helpful books.
- Your books are really useful; I would like to express my satisfaction in this regards. The suggestions given in your books are very effective; besides, I was very happy to find such a high number of practice questions with solutions. I feel like I was really well prepared thanks to you.
Uni Mainz, Chemistry
- Your resources helped me in getting acquainted with the exam, without which I would have been clueless. In fact, I have to say that the difficulty level of the questions was harder than most of what came in the actual exam. Hence, they were a great help.
- I found especially your test taking feedback very useful, such as the one about time management and handling the first easy questions. I ended up running out of time only in one section. My grade is very good, which I desperately need for my medicine application.
Uni Mainz, Medicine
- The questions reflect the actual test very well. I went into the exam feeling well prepared and knew what to expect in each section. Alone this confidence made preparing worth it.
Freie Uni Berlin, Psychology
- I'd just like to say very quickly that I am very satisfied with the content of the book, it is very useful and it's got more than enough information for someone who'd take the exam.
Applicant to humanities faculty
- The book was really helpful, both the core and visual part of the engineering module was helpful for me. The answer and the explanation were quite clear and detailed. Keep up the good work :)
- Thank you so much. Everything went super well. I am very pleased and absolutely willing to recommend your books. Best regards,
Applicant Business Studies
- I was more than happy to realize that - thanks to your books – I was a lot better prepared and managed to accomplish more than the other students. The others mostly didn’t even manage to solve the quantitative problems while I managed to solve all of the presented problems in the exam.
The simulation is what helped me the most because it gave me the possibility to practice and finally push myself to solve all the questions.
Thanks again, you saved my exam! Sarah,
- I took the TestAS a month ago (22.02.2017) and used your books to prepare for the exam. I am very happy to say that I am very satisfied with the result. Core test 98% (122) and Subject Module MIN 96% (120). I wanted to thank you as I could never have achieved this score without you.
Many many thanks and continue working like this!
Applicant for medicine studies